Monday 6 January 2014

Why the haters? (Im Yoona)

Okay today I want to talk about Im Yoona or better known as Yoona from korean group Girls Generation. Yoona... Yes first I want to tell you all that I was a big fan of Girls Generation...I am SONE and YoonaAddict. Yea..maybe shes not the most beautiful one in Girls Generation.But in KOREA,Yoona face can be counted as the most beautiful (the standard).Maybe the haters kept saying bad things about her.But to me she is beautiful (my opinion) and CUTE!!! Well...in Girls Generation,she was in last place for vocal but in appeareance she was in the first place. And for your information ,the real is I am a Taegangers but after I watched Family Outing I think Yoona has attracted me.I'm a big fans of her after I saw the scene where Yoona had to catch the fish and Jang Dong Min the comedian teach her to catch in running way.At first I'm bet with my sisters that Yoona cant do that because it can be embrassing for a popular celebrity like her. But she do it in the exactly way!!!so from that day i kept doing researching about her.Im always watching the variety show that she attend.Yes...I know why the haters dislikes her,it because.......she always be the center look at this picture.... You see the photo??? Yes the girls in the middle is YOONA.She always has many appeareance in music video altough her voice was a bit .....emmmm..... but SM Ent always gave her more lines.And she always be Korean's celebrity ideal type...and for the close examples is Lee SungGi.Lee SungGi said Yoona was his ideal type for strike in 3 years but now they have be couples.She also do many CF and appear in many music video likes SHINee-Replay japan vers.So that my opinion.And yours??? TO THE HATERS -> PLEASE THINKS POSITIVE!!ALTHOUGH IM JUST 13 YEARS OLD BUT I THINK IM MORE MATURE THAH YOU GUYS... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment